The State Bank for Foreign Economic Affairs of Turkmenistan provides loans:
On the basis of the Decree of President of Turkmenistan “On state support for small and medium-sized businesses” and “On financial support for agricultural producers in our country”, State Bank for Foreign Economic Affairs of Turkmenistan offers preferential credits:
The loan with 1% of annual rate with the term up to 10 years:
- To purchase agricultural machinery, tools and equipment, excavators and bulldozers, water-saving equipment used in agriculture and water management.
The loan with 5% of annual rate with the term up to 10 years:
- To finance investment projects related to livestock and poultry farming, agricultural production, processing and service provision.
Documents submitted a legal entity in the bank for a loan:
- Credit application or petition
- Business - plan
- Balance of the last reporting date and the balance sheet for the previous 3 years
- The profit and loss account
- Copies of agreements (contracts) or invoices to prove credited goods, works and services
- Copies of constituent documents, certificates of incorporation and an extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities
- Card with signatures and seal, notarized or parent organization
The detailed terms of lending you can find at the bank and get expert advice from employees of Credit Department of the Turkmenvneshekonombank.
The State Bank for Foreign Economic Affairs of Turkmenistan as a modern credit institution aims at the introduction of progressive forms of service. One such form is maintenance operations with bank cards.
Turkmenvneshekonombank first bank in Turkmenistan has developed its own local payment system that provides service cards MILLIKART.
Read more ...